The inland marine transportation industry is composed of more than 25,000 barges, 3,700 towboats and tugs, and 12,000 miles of waterways with docks, fleets and repair facilities. It is the largest (by vessel), most active (by number of vessels built) and most diverse sector of the U.S. commercial marine industry.
IMX exhibitors will receive many benefits as part of their commitment to the event, including
- Free registration for your booth staff and VIP guests
- Free listing and company description on the IMX website and in the IMX directory
- Inclusion in select marketing efforts leading up to the event (e.g. newsletters, mailings)
- Access to exclusive IMX sponsorship opportunities
- Free food and beverages at specified event functions
- Discounted hotel room rates
The Waterways Journal, Inc. has been connecting decision makers in the inland and intracoastal marine transportation industry for more than 125 years, and no one is in a better position to provide you with a trade show to meet the specific needs of this critical region.