What’s on Tap for IMX2021
Expect three days of networking, learning, inspiration, and celebration! You’ll be able to connect with top-tier exhibitors who cater to the inland and intercoastal commercial marine industry.
Learn from top industry experts and nationally recognized speakers and stay current on regulatory issues by attending education sessions, training opportunities, or new product/service showcases. Join us for networking events around St. Louis to reconnect with friends and build new relationships within the inland community.
Who Should Attend IMX?
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Ferryboat and inland passenger vessel operators
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Related government agencies
40 Under 40 Award
The 40 Under 40 Award recognizes men and women under the age of 40 who have made significant contributions to the inland marine transportation industry and collectively promise to play a big role in shaping its future. Nominees represent a broad range of employment opportunities in the industry.
Start Planning Your Trip
IMX is continuing its residency in St. Louis, MO. Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, the city’s tie to the inland marine industry goes back to 1764.
While you’re in town, discover the city’s rich history by visiting the newly renovated Gateway Arch Museum and grounds. Don’t miss out on local favorites like toasted ravioli and gooey butter cake. Check out explorestlouis.com to learn all about the river city.