IMX is produced by The Waterways Journal. Since 1887, The Waterways Journal has served as the news journal of record for the towing and barge industry on the inland waterways of the United States. From CEOs to deckhands, the publication is the trusted news source for over 16,000 readers.
Who Should Attend #IMX2024?
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Non-profits serving the US waterways
- Related government agencies
Inland Marine Expo registration is all-inclusive – no add-ons here. Attendee registration includes:
- Opening session and keynote presentations
- All nine expert-led education sessions
- Access to the trade show floor with 200+ exhibitors
- Exclusive networking events and awards luncheon
- Maritime Throwdown competition access