The Inland Marine Expo event team is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and we’re committed to providing IMX2021 attendees and exhibitors with the latest information in a timely manner. The health of our attendees and exhibitors is our first priority. IMX2021 is scheduled for May 24-26, 2021, and will still take place at the Dome at America’s Center. We’re following guidelines outlined by these authorities:
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)
What are the COVID-19 guidelines to attend?
The Inland Marine Expo event team is working with the City of St. Louis, St Louis Convention & Visitors Commission, and their hotel partners to ensure an event in May that is as safe as possible. The goal of the guidelines outlined below is to minimize contact, reducing the risk of virus spread among and between all attendees and participants.
Health & Safety Guidelines include:
- Physical distancing – maintain a 6-foot separation from others at all times. Currently, plan on no more than two exhibitors per booth, per 100 sq ft. of exhibit space, at one time.
- Health monitoring – ensure all guests are screened for illness and in good health before entry.
- Use protective equipment – a fabric or disposable face covering must be always worn by guests.
- Exception for fully vaccinated guests – per updated CDC guidelines on May 13, 2021, masks and social distancing are optional for fully vaccinated guests.
- Clean/sanitize/disinfect – wash and sanitize hands, and wipe down frequently touched surfaces with EPA-approved disinfectant (Ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants.)
Do I need proof of vaccination to attend?
You do NOT need a proof of vaccination to attend, but you will be required to follow the Health & Safety Guidelines as outline above.