Suggested Copy: Register now for The Inland Marine Expo, running May 23-25 in St. Louis, MO. #IMX2022 is focused on honoring the brown water community’s rich history and providing the modern workforce with the tools, education, and inspiration it needs to propel forward. Visit inlandmarineexpo.com to learn more.
Suggested Copy: Register now for The Inland Marine Expo, running May 23-25 in St. Louis, MO. Attending #IMX2022 means access to inland and intracoastal-focused exhibitors like us. Plus, top-tier education sessions led by industry experts and exclusive networking events around downtown St. Louis. Head to inlandmarineexpo.com to learn more.
I’m emailing to make sure the Inland Marine Expo (IMX), running May 23-25, 2022 in St. Louis, is on your calendar.
[ORG NAME HERE] will be participating in #IMX2022 and we think you’d benefit from attending this annual event presented by The Waterways Journal. The event is designed specifically for the inland and intracoastal marine transportation industry.
During the three-day event, you’ll be able to experience:
- Timely expert-led education sessions and keynotes
- The latest products and services in one place, the IMX trade show floor
- Networking events around downtown St. Louis
Feel free to contact me or visit inlandmarineexpo.com to learn more. Online registration is now open!
Installing the official #IMX2022 Email Signature:
- Highlight and copy the text and logo
- Open your email settings and navigate to “signature” settings
- Paste the graphic and text into your email client’s “signature” text box
Register Now • May 23-25 in St. Louis