#IMX2023 is moving to Nashville
IMX is open to all leaders and members of the maritime and logistics community! No membership or subscription required. Improve your organization and learn from peers at this annual industry event.
Online registration opens November 14, 2022
Produced by the experts at The Waterways Journal, IMX is designed specifically for the inland and intracoastal marine industry. Since 1887, The Waterways Journal has served as the news journal of record for the towing and barge industry on the inland waterways of the United States. From CEOs to deckhands, the publication is the trusted news source for over 16,000 readers,
Who Should Attend #IMX2022?
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Ferryboat and inland passenger vessel operators
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Related government agencies