Celebrating Our History, Supporting Our Future
The Inland Marine Expo is focused on honoring the brown water community’s rich history and providing the modern workforce with the tools, education, and inspiration it needs to propel forward. We’ve opened up The Waterways Journal archives to look back on big moments from the past.
Follow us on Facebook for #throwback content you won’t want to miss.
Produced by the experts at The Waterways Journal, IMX is designed specifically for the inland and intracoastal commercial marine industry. Since 1887, The Waterways Journal has served as the news journal of record for the towing and barge industry on the inland waterways of the United States. From CEOs to deckhands, the publication is the trusted news source for over 16,000 readers,
Who Should Attend IMX?
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Ferryboat and inland passenger vessel operators
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Related government agencies