#IMX2023 is moving to Nashville’s Music City Center.
The Inland Marine Expo celebrates the important work being done along inland rivers, lakes, and intracoastal waterways of the United States. This annual event invites maritime and logistics professionals to collaborate on making marine transportation even more cost-effective, safe, and environmentally friendly. Online registration is now open.
IMX is produced by The Waterways Journal. Since 1887, The Waterways Journal has served as the news journal of record for the towing and barge industry on the inland waterways of the United States. From CEOs to deckhands, the publication is the trusted news source for over 16,000 readers.
Recognize a Young Leader
Know a young professional who deserves recognition for their contributions to the inland industry? Nominate them for this year’s 40 Under 40 award. Nominations are due by March 7, 2023.
Who Should Attend #IMX2023?
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Non-profits serving the US waterways
- Related government agencies
Inland Marine Expo registration is all-inclusive – no add-ons here. Attendee registration includes:
- Opening session and keynote presentations
- All nine expert-led education sessions
- Access to the trade show floor with 250 exhibitors
- Exclusive networking events and awards luncheon
- IMX 10th anniversary party passes
- Maritime Throwdown competition access