Produced by the experts at The Waterways Journal, IMX is designed specifically for the inland and intracoastal marine industry. Since 1887, The Waterways Journal has served as the news journal of record for the towing and barge industry on the inland waterways of the United States. From CEOs to deckhands, the publication is the trusted news source for over 16,000 readers,
The Waterways Journal is now accepting proposals for education sessions at the 2022 Inland Marine Expo. If you’d like to present your ideas on a trending topic for the inland industry, panel discussion focus area, or roundtable seminar, please fill out the Proposed Education Session form.
Who Should Attend #IMX2022?
- Barge and towboat owners and operators
- Shallow draft ports and terminals, stevedoring firms
- Fleeting and harbor service providers
- Inland shipyards and repair facilities
- Dredging companies and marine contractors
- Ferryboat and inland passenger vessel operators
- Engineers, divers, surveyors, consultants
- Related government agencies